DANY NiTi Coated Archwires
What is different about our Niti Aesthetic coated wires?
Research indicates that 25% of wire coating is lost within the first month. Our extremely durable archwires do not lose their coating as they are made of two different layers- the first is silver and the second, bio-polymer. This is the only aesthetic arch wire which uses these approved materials.
- Resistant to corrosion, staining and discoloration by food
- Scratch resistant
- Extraordinarily smooth and thin coating (other coating materials measure up to 30 micrometers, ours is only 10 micrometers)
- Aesthetically attractive tooth colour
- Extremely durable
- The best sliding mechanism yet
- Outstandingly low levels of friction, well matched to average metal wires.
Available in a variety of sizes. Select size from drop down box.