NEW Tooth Coloured Milled Bonded Retainer
29 June 2017
After more than 30 years of making wire bonded retainers, new advances in 3D design and manufacturing enable... read more
After more than 30 years of making wire bonded retainers, new advances in 3D design and manufacturing enable us to develop this new retainer.
This will satisfy the numerous requests from dentists and patients to have a tooth coloured bonded retainer.
- Retainer looks like integral part of the lingual surfaces of the teeth.
- Connecting bar between the pads allow interdental brushing.
- Connecting bar allows a slight physiological movement of the teeth.
- The thickness of the pads is only 0.8mm
- Transfer jigs on the canines will be cut and smoothed after bonding.
- Tooth colour material will not show when gaps exists between teeth.
- Can help retaining torqued roots and teeth.
Call 020 7387 6930 or email: email@example.com
for more information