NimroDENTAL now provides 3D printed Drill Guides cooperating with many implant systems.
- Increase stability and confidence during the drilling procedure
- Increase accuracy, especially where limited space present on bone
- Prevent potential surgical complications and incorrect data
- Allow drilling with flapless technique, ultimately shortening operation time and making the healing period significantly shorter
- Are ideal for ‘fast & Fix’ or ‘immediate loading’ cases
Some implant courses we recommend are listed below.
Powerprox Six Month Braces uses time tested techniques combined with the latest in orthodontic materials and technologies to move teeth quickly and safely. Many of the components pieces that make up Powerprox Six Month Braces have actually been used in orthodontics for over 60 years. Powerprox Six Month Braces simply puts these pieces together in a new and exciting way.Take the course here
NimroDENTAL Clear Aligners course
We provide an online course covering the basic aspects of Clear Aligner orthodontic treatment, guiding you through cases of all difficulties with clear visual examples. During the course you will be guided through the following topics:
- Case Selection
- Clinical procedures
- Record Taking
- How the lab process works from Impression to Aligner
- NimroDENTAL Clear Aligner specific movement possibilities with examples
- Technical and Clinical support
- IPR techniques
After the course you should know:
- How NimroDENTAL track the progress of the case to make sure your patient's treatment runs as smoothly as possible with the best results
- The kind of treatment plans we provide
- The specific movement possibilities with clear visual examples
- Our costs of Clear Aligners and treatment planning
- Details of the free marketing we provide
Inman Aligner courses
The Inman Aligner is a revolutionary appliance, described as the "missing-link" between cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics, that can move teeth in the anterior region predictably, safely and quickly.
The Inman Aligner allows you to:
- Achieve great results using just one appliance
- Quickly give your patients a wonderful smile at low costs to you and your patient
- Can be removed and inserted as easily as a retainer
- Can be used to quickly align teeth either as a standalone treatment or before aesthetic or restorative treatment
- Complete most cases in 6-18 weeks
The Inman Aligner course has been designed to teach attendees how to use the Inman Aligner and are required to be a certified user. All aspects of the treatment are covered from case evaluation to fitting and then retention, so that attendees will be able to handle simple to moderate cases immediately.